Friday, March 25, 2016

Pope washes feet of Muslim migrants, says 'we are brothers'


http://www.dawn.com/news/1247849/


This is really heart breaking new i read and its really makes me so overwhelmed as i am so touched by watching new on tv.

I am not religion person nor i am scholar but Pope, (as far as i know) is most respectful person in Christianity, he is all above from others, washing migrants feed and kissing them, i have never seen such kind of act before and it makes me MORE RESPECTFUL TOWARD CHRISTIANITY,

He has something which we Muslims can not do that, WE CAN NOT EVEN THINK TO DO THAT AS WE MUSLIM THINK ITS HARAAM TO EVEN THINK.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO POPE, THANK YOU AND YOU TOUCH MY HEART I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOU AND CHRISTIANITY THEN EVER.

WE MUSLIM SHOULD DO THAT TOO, BUT IT IS A DREAM AND WILL BE DREAM FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment