Friday, December 4, 2015

California carnage

First of all i am so sorry to those families who lost their love one in this carnage. 

I was very upset when Paris carnage occurred (but did not have time to write about it) but since this terrible terrible accident happened, I could not control my self to express my feeling. I am shaking my head trying to figure out why did this happen? 

Reading this story today 

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

and still shaking my head, still searching answers which i trying to find since this accident. I do not know what these fanatics (religious people) say, but to me killing older people (which can not protect them self) is such a shameful act. 

FOR THOSE (ISLAMIC FANATICS)

1. Killing innocent people anywhere in the world, you are harming yourself, Islam and Muslim:
2. You think you are going to or will go to paradise (Janna), well you will not go to paradise because according to Islam, it is also HA-RAM (illegal) to innocent people especially older people.
3. Killing innocent people, you are also harming reputation of Muslims around the world and making their lives unlivable. 

PLEASE STOP STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE BECAUSE ITS NOT RIGHT AND ALSO ILLEGAL IN ISLAM.

I AM MUSLIM AND I WILL NEVER EVER KILL OR EVEN TOUGH ANY OTHER RELIGION PEOPLE BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL IN MY RELIGION AND ALSO NOT RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING.

LONG LIVE HUMAN BEING


No comments:

Post a Comment